unfortunately most people ignore the aspect of eye care and ruin their over all beauty as they mostly tend to get dark circles and puffiness in eyes. The eyelids are the thinnest constitute the softest area of skin and compared to normal skin, which is 2 mm thick; the eyelid skin is thick only by 0.5 mm. The main reasons leading to dark circles of eyes are less sleep, inheritance from family, fluid retention causing puffiness resulting to shadows, thinning and relaxing of skin around the eye due to aging. The best solutions for eye care and eye treatment are:
- In order to tackle dark circles powdered fenugreek and milk are said to be the right combination as you make a paste and apply on the dark circles at night and rinse well in the morning and find your dark circles vanishing.
- Freeze and massage grated cucumber ice cubes on eyes.
- Soak a cotton wad in cucumber juice or potato juice & apply around the eyes.
- Teabags especially herbal ones should be slightly cooled and kept on eyes while you rest as this solution is good for eye puffiness.
- Apply cucumber slices on eyes for a soothing effect.
- Use a good under eye cream before going to sleep and make sure to use sunscreen during the day.
- Concealer cures dark circles faster than other solutions as you are going out for a party and need to look glamorous.
- Due to plugging and slow increase of a gland skin cysts occur and finally lead to an enlarging bump under the skin known as sebaceous cyst. The fluid in the cyst may become infected with bacteria resulting to reddened, tender lump, palpable on the skin surface. Chronic, sebaceous cysts may enlarge and need surgical correction.
For non-surgical face lifting we provide you with the following home remedy: ingredients- grapes-handful, pear- ½, apple- ½, orange juice 1oz. Blend these ingredients in a blender and before applying this fruit pack to your face apply some honey followed by the fruit mix. Rinse with lukewarm after leaving it for approximately half an hour and give the finishing touch by rinsing with vinegar pH balancer lastly.
Make your own homemade anti aging face-lift mask and the required ingredients are: heavy whipped cream- ¼ cup, medium banana peeled-1, and vitamin E capsule-1. Ones the ingredients are available blend and mash cream and banana by stirring in capsule contents. Apply on face and neck; keep it for 15minutes and wipe away with damp cloth for a soft and smooth skin and face.
The following are the homemade remedies for wrinkle removal including other lines on the face:
- One can apply the leftover egg whites in the bottom of the shell to the lines under the eyes.
- Use odorless castor oil to the crepe type skin area under the eyes or even on the throat.
- Prick and drain into a small bowl, 3 vitamin E capsules, add plain yogurt-2tsp, honey- ½ tsp, lemon juice- ½ tsp. Once these ingredients are available blend them well and apply with a cotton wad on your face and let the skin absorb it for 10minutes and then rinse well.
- Take comfrey infusion-¼ cup; witch hazel-¼ cup, patchouli essential oil-10 drops and blend them well. Store in a bottle and apply to the affected and wrinkled areas with a cotton wad.
Cotton oil is considered to be a useful solution for many problems and it works equally well for removing wrinkles. One should apply coconut oil and massage coconut oil on the affected areas of face every night before going to sleep. The other natural products good for wrinkled skin are: sweet almond and jojoba oil which just needs to be massaged gently on face and one can remove with warm cloth while mashed papaya application on face smoothens the skin and needs to be massaged and removed gently. Homemade skin toners need the ingredients: handfuls fresh Comfrey-1oz dried/3 big, water-600ml. Heat these herbs in water and keep tightly enclosed and remove from the heat in a short while and infuse overnight. Refrigerate for 3 days and start using within those 3days. This mixture is good for using as a regular toner. For homemade exfoliator the ingredients are: grapefruit juice, oatmeal- 3to 4 tbsp. Blend these ingredients to a thick paste and apply on the face and keep it for 15minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Mashed grapes and peach individually are excellent face packs as the former is a nourishing tonic and the later acts as a texture refiner.
Dry skin has a thin and papery texture and needs mostly creamy cleanser for melting dirt and moisturizer is required for locking moisture. For homemade remedies for dry skin the ingredients are: banana-1, papaya-1, and peach. Blend them and make a puree, apply on skin and keep it for 20minutes and rinse with lukewarm water followed by moisturizing with natural margarine or vegetable oil. For another homemade remedy the ingredient is: natural mayonnaise, which can be massaged on the skin and left for 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Oily skin on the contrary feels greasy and has a thick texture and needs a foamy facial wash to remove excess oil. Astringent is an equally good skin-tightening element before applying make-up. For the homemade remedies for oily skin the ingredients needed are: egg white-1, spirits of camphor-1tsp, skim milk powder-1 tbsp, essential oil of mint- 1drop. Blend these ingredients together and before applying this mixture apply a thin covering of odorless castor oil and apply the mask in a thick layer. Keep it for 15minutes and rinse with lukewarm water and finally with an apple, cider vinegar and water solution or witch hazel solution. Sweet almond and jojoba oil massage and removal with a cloth make an excellent cleanser for sensitive skin type, while mash papaya massage on face also serves the same purpose.
Hair loss and dandruff are a major problem in present generation and these ailments occur due to tension, malnutrition and illness etc as split ends may lead to uneven hair length and some of the simple home remedies are as follows:
- Applying olive oil at bedtime and next morning hair wash.
- Wash hair with cold water and rub scalp with fingers to prevent hair loss.
- Prepare oil by boiling henna leaves with mustard oil and after they are burnt, filter the oil and massage daily.
- Lime and black pepper seeds ground together in to a paste are effective for patchy baldness.
- All over the scalp apply coconut milk and massage in the roots.
- Use a hair tonic made out of a paste of powdered seeds of shana and coconut or sesame or castor oil.
- To encourage new hair growth, briskly rub oil extraction from rohisa.
- To avoid hair loss massage oil extracted from the seeds of sagvan.
For avoiding dandruff the home remedies are:
- Add water-6 spoonfuls, pure vinegar-2 spoonfuls and apply on the scalp with cotton wad before going to sleep. Tie a towel around your head and next morning wash your hair. After shampooing, rinse with vinegar water. Continue this once a week for 3 months.
- Mix lemon juice-1spoonfuls, with vinegar-2spoonfuls and massage on the scalp and go for a hair wash with an egg shampoo.
- Wash hair with fenugreek (methi) seeds paste to prevent dandruff, hair fall, and baldness and retains hair health. Soak fenugreek seeds overnight in water and soften them to grind them in the morning into a paste and apply this paste on scalp before hair wash and keep it for half an hour and later rinse off with shampoo.
- Beat 2 eggs adding 2 tbsp water to it and wet the hair and apply the mixture and massage it on scalp and leave it for 15minutes and rinse hair with warm water. This is effective for both dandruff and hair fall problem.
- For anti dandruff rosemary, mix the ingredients are: rosemary leaves-1 handful, water-1 liter, vinegar-2tsp. Soak rosemary leaves in boiled water and let it stand for one night strain and add vinegar to it. Wash your hair with this solution after shampooing.
Finally beauty care is incomplete without proper teeth care and few of the home remedies for teeth care are as follows:
To know more about the beauty care tip visit www.theydeserveit.com .
- Make a paste out of 1tsp lemon, and 1tsp salt and apply on the yellowish portions.
- For a whiter shine in your teeth use the inner white part of orange peel by rubbing it.
- Dried and powdered bay leaves mixed with dried orange peel also make good whitener.
- ½ tsp soda bi carbonate mixed with water and a paste formed out of it is effective for teeth whitening.