For those people who want to get rid of those ugly looking hairs but are a bit of scared of going through the process like Waxing, Laser treatment or Electrolysis in fear of pain, we are here to suggest some easy way out. But all the processes are not applicable for every body. Theydeserveit will try to suggest the best process in accordance with what suits whom.
- The easiest and the most painless way of removing body hair is shaving . But in this case re-growth is the worst problem. But shaving is the best process in case of larger portions of the body-surface, such as, legs, arms and under arms. Never try to go for dry shaving. Always lather up shaving cream at the troubled area before you start shaving.
- Depilatory Cream is the easiest and safe process provided you don't have a sensitive skin or any problem with the pungent smell of the cream. The cream dissolves the hair shaft. Then it becomes easy to wipe them away. This process is the best for the bikini line and face. This process saves a lot of time.
- Tweezing is a very convenient method for the facial hair, especially for the eye-brows. This process involves pulling out hairs off their roots, one by one. If you can't bear the least little pain of stripping a band-aid then this process is definitely not for. A good pair of sharp tweezers is the things you have to spend on. Keep a good range of tools for sharpening the tweezers.
- Waxing is the most widely accepted method of hair-removal. In this case the result lasts for two to six weeks depending on the tendency of natural hair growth of the body. At the same time this is the most painful process of removing body hair. After waxing once when hair grows again it is much finer. For this process hair must let be grown a little, otherwise this process won't be effective. It is better to dust a little talcum powder on the area before waxing.
- Sugaring is almost similar to waxing . The removal solution is warmed and then applied to the affected area. Make sure that the solution is applied to the direction of the growth of the hair. Then a cotton strip is used to cover the area and torn away to the opposite direction. This way the hair is removed from the area. The effect of the process lasts for around six to eight weeks.
Laser-Treatment is another very effective way of removing unwanted body hair. Again, for this process, you will have to dive deep into your wallet. A lotion is applied over the area from which hair will be removed. The hair follicles are allowed to soak in the lotion that the hair follicles become capable of absorbing laser. This process is effective on the people with thick body hair.
- Electrolysis is definitely a useful process of removing unwanted hair, but it is not possible to do it without going to the parlor. The process is also very expensive. People who don't have time at their disposal to frequent to the parlor can go for this process. Low electric current is passed through a fine needle into the hair follicle. After the process, there will be a little swelling and redness, which will take sometime to disappear.