- Avoid food high on calories. Try to cut everything oily and spicy from your diet chart.
- Wash the face with cold water several times a day.
- Apply astringent before applying make-up
- Take Cucumbers juice, lime juice in equal proportion and apply to your body and take bath with lukewarm or cold water after around 15 min. After doing this for 1 month you are bound to get result.
- Add 5 - 6 drops of ude-co-lean to water and refrigerate. Refrigerate for about an hour and apply on face.
- Apply egg white to your face; wash your face with basin flour as it dries up. This face pack is great for oily skin only (note: - avoid applying around the eye-region)
- Mix in 1 tbsp. of apple juice with 5 - 6 drops of limejuice and apply this to your face and wait for 15 min and wash your face off.
- Use glycerin-based soaps for washing.
- Mash cucumber / Tomato. Apply on face and leave on for 15-20 min.
- Mix 1egg and 1 teaspoon of honey and apply on face and wash off after 10-15 min.
- Before going out in sun apply buttermilk on face and neck. This will reduce the effect of sun.
- Mix Mint juice with rose water and apply on your face and wait for10 min and wash with cold water.
- Skin an apple and grate and squeeze juice from it and add same quantity of lime juice and apply to your face. This works wonder on oily skin.
Here are some useful tips for your oily skin to keep it soft and smooth. Face is the mirror to the personality. So it is necessary to keep- it cleans and healthy that people can have an idea of your mood from it. A refreshing face-pack and proper beauty regime not only let the face breathe, but also unwind the mind and fights stress. Theydeserveit have a few suggestions on how to keep the facial-skin supple, flawless and healthy.
Toners are the food for skin. Just as any food does not suit anybody, any toner does not suit anybody. The best toner for oily skin is fresh, pure water! Rose water mixed with witch hazel is a good toner for oily skin.
Put cotton dipped in cold milk on tired eyes. If used regularly for 10 to 15 minutes each time, this will help lighten dark circles around the eyes.
Eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables. These are good substitute to oily and spicy food.
These are some useful tips for skin care that works from inside. Never ever skip your daily exercise. This is the best way to increase blood circulation inside your body, which has direct bearing on the glow of the skin.