salon for a proper beauty care session, herbal and homemade tips are more useful and easy to prepare minus skin irritations and rashes. Few of the most widely used homemade remedies for puffy eyes are:
- Metal spoon treatment: for this all you have to do is run a metal spoon under cold water and keep it on the puffy area of your eyes for approximately 60 seconds and feel good about your bright and rejuvenated eyes.
- Cucumber slice usage: for cool and soothing eye care at home, just have to place thin cucumber slices one your eyes which work really as stress relievers and makes your eyes feel relaxed and puffiness is gone.
- Chamomile tea bags treatment: for soothing and relaxed eyes apply chamomile tea bags after refrigerating them for a while. Make sure you place the tea bags on your eyes for at least 10 minutes.
- Sleep well: sleeping well is one of the most prominent solutions for removing eye puffiness. At least 7 to 8 hours of sleep is necessary for beautiful eyes as less sleep shows on your face and reflects on drained out eyes. Avoid late night parties and outings in order to look your best the following day.
- Drink water: drinking at least 8 glasses of water daily always helps to remove eye puffiness by preventing dehydration. Try to avoid dehydration from alcohol and consume less salt as it increases liquid retention.
- Appling proper eye makeup: to give a natural look, apply eye shadow at the middle of the upper lash line. Make sure to use an eye shadow that's lighter towards the on the lids and brow bones.
Beautiful eyes always earn compliments so work towards having the most beautiful eyes and remove puffiness of eyes by taking more care of yourself and by staying happy and jovial as happiness always reflects on ones eyes. To know more about the beauty tip for puffy eyes visit www.theydeserveit.com .