Though the second one is not in our hand, the first criteria can be achieved by following a controlled and well-balanced beauty regime. Teenagers are at a stage of life when they have to face acute skin problems like acne or pimple. So they need to take more care of their skin. At this age, the repairing system of the skin remains at its best. So there is the maximum chance of repair after any kind of dermatological trouble. Theydeserveit will give you information on Beauty Tip for Teen.
Teenagers need to go out very often. There skin is in direct exposure to sun for long. So that tends to get tanned very easily. The ultra-violet ray does more harm to skin than just tanning. Some permanent damages are irreparable. So it is better to start a healthy beauty regime as early as possible. It may not be possible to get an ultimate transformation. But at least it is possible to camouflage the flaws and highlight the best features. Theydeserveit shares a list of tips on make-ups and beauty treatments for Teens with you.
- The Teen-agers need to take good care of their hands and nails. Their days are full of activities, again they have to work on computers, and they have to do a lot of writings. So their nails and fingers do a lot of exercise. Use good hand creams to massage at bed-time.
- You need to remember some points while choosing a Prom dress for your-self. The dress must suit your figure and bone-structure.
- Stress is a major reason for fine lines and wrinkles on your face. Excessive stress and insomnia can result to premature graying of hair or baggy under-eye skin. Researches have proved that Aromatherapy works wonder on stress and the adverse effects of stress.
- The trend of make-up change with time. The make-up of the eighties was considered to be the best of the last 4 decades. But while comparing it to the shimmer one of today we find it to be too loud.
- Blending is the key to look trendy. The no make-up look is the latest in thing. Whatever you put on, it is necessary to blend it properly that it does not create a layer on your face.
- It is absolutely ridiculous to follow the celebrities as far the make-up is concerned.
- A pencil eyeliner looks more natural to a liquid one.
- Black and brown mascara and eyeliners suit most kind of faces as compared to blonde, brunettes and red heads. Black doesn't look natural on blonde.
- Try to clean your make-up brush pretty often as it reduces the chance of bacterial infection.