Herbal Beauty Tip will give you information on some of the herbal oils that are vital not only for the growth of the hair, but also for maintaining good health of the scalp and hair shaft.
· Gingili and Lime oil: Heat Gingili oil in a pan till it bubbles are formed. After removing the oil from heat strain the limejuice gradually into the hot oil. Leave it to cool down and use.
· Coconut and Bottle Gourd oil: Grate the gourds like, Ghia and Doodhi with peel. Blend the grated gourd and strain to extract the juice entirely. Heat coconut oil in a pan and add the juice to it. Boil this mixture till the water vaporizes. Cool the mixture and bottle it. Remember to take coconut oil and bottle gourd in equal proportion.
· Pepper with Coconut oil: Take 1 cup coconut oil, 1 tspn rice grainsand 1 tspn peppercorns. Boil everything together. Remove from heat and cool down. Warm the oil before using.
Skin is the protector of the body. It is a natural veil on the body to restrain harmful viruses. But only a few of us really care about nurturing it in the proper way. People have to pay back for the long-term negligence. Be it winter or summer, monsoon or fall it is the skin that enjoys the magnificence of any season for the first time and again it is the one, which suffers the most. Herbal Beauty Tip is designed to give your skin the maximum comfort and flexibility. These tips will also help you in curing minor skin problems. We bet Theydeserveit can make a very good family dermatologist.
· Gaining the glow of the skin is not that difficult. Grate a raw coconut and squeeze out the milk of it. Apply this milk to the face to achieve that much coveted glow and glamour.
· A protein mask can replenish your skin with the lost moisture. Normal skin deserves conscious care to remain in good condition. Otherwise it can turn dry, lifeless or oily and greasy.
· Take a cup of yogurt and add 1 tablespoon each of orange juice and lemon juice. Apply this musk on face and leave it for at least 10 minutes. Just wipe it off with wet tissue. This mask is ideal for your complexion care.
· People after 35 must start taking care of their skin to restrain the appearance of wrinkles.
· Take a tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of cream. This is a very effective face conditioner.
· Skin pigmentation is no more a trouble beyond any solution. Rubbing a raw potato on the face reduces marks due to pigmentation to a large extent.