If you have dark circles or blemishes, don't just dab concealer on it. To get a really fresh look, use a yellow based eye shadow a shade lighter than your foundation and apply it really close to the lashes. Use your fingers to blend it all over the spots and up to the nose.
- When you wish to curl your eyelashes, use the curler right after you take a shower because the warm water makes the lashes more pliable and easier to curl.
- Once you've applied foundation, rub your hands together for a couple of minutes and dab your cheeks, chin, forehead and nose because the warmth of your hands softens the base making it look natural instead of a layer of make-up.
- F eyelashes that look long and clump less, apply two coats of Mascara. First use a volumizer mascara and once that dries, use a lengthening mascara to give your eyelashes a fuller and thicker look.
- After you have applied make-up, warm some oil free moisturizer in the palm of your hand and dab it on your cheeks and forehead for extra sheen.
- If you wish to make your eyes look larger, use a dark eye liner in black on your top eyelid and a lighter one in charcoal on the lower lid. Or you could also use a bright one for your upper lid like blue or emerald green. Make sure that both the upper and lower eyeliner meet at the outer edge of your eye to make it look bigger.
Follow the above tips and you will be sure to turn more than a few heads!