Wedding Anniversary Greetings
A wedding is a special event in someone's life, which can never be relived, but a reflection of that special day and time can be experienced in the wedding anniversaries. Whether it is your 1st anniversary or 50th, the excitement and happiness remains intact, making you plan special and surprising things for your husband or wife. An equal amount of love and wishes can be received by family and friends, who care for you and greet you in many ways.
50 Anniversary Greetings
Here is a collection of 50 anniversary greetings to help you wish your loved ones.
Last Updated On : September 26, 2011
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. - Mignon McLaughlin
- For all the years that we have spent together, and for all the wonderful moments we have shared, I want to thank you for being in my life.
- A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. - Paul Sweeney
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.- Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The ocean of hardships and the fire of sacrifices, all have made your relationship stronger. Hope it enjoys the bliss of togetherness and love with as sanctity and conviction.
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage - Martin Luther
- It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. - Rita Rudner
- The World's best couple, here is a toast to all the years you have successfully tolerated each other.
- May a marriage always be as sweet and loving as yours has been, and may you bless us with the same.
- You may have gone through millions of hurdles and typical household problems, but the love and sanctity you have maintained, has emerged as the ultimate victors.
- Like your endless fights, your innumerable arguments and your infinite threats to each other, your love has also been of the highest quality. May it last forever.
- I wouldn't change a thing, as happiness you bring.
- You are my soulmate. A marriage made by fate.- Catherine Pulsifer
- Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years. - Simone Signoret
- Let us have an absolutely explosive free anniversary with a blast of happiness and champagne.
- We all should learn from you how to keep the million threads of marriage , beautifully spun together.
- For you wake one day, look around and say, somebody wonderful married me. - Fred Ebb
- You two have been the best rowers of the boat called marriage, and have been brilliantly crossing the ocean called life.
- Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. - Plautus
- After looking at your marriage, rock solid, full of love and fun, with occasional pinch of arguments, my anti-marriage thoughts have changed and if I get a partner like you I would marry tonight and share my wedding anniversary with you.
- One man by himself is nothing. Two people who belong together make a world. - Han Margolius
- Marriage is an ocean, and partners are the divers, if you win the diving competition you get the priceless trophy of a beautiful companionship.
- Mr and Mrs Anniversary, have been celebrating their 25th wedding Anniversary...how did you tolerate each other for so long, I can't tolerate one of you separately for a moment!
- The secret to having a good marriage is to understand that marriage must be total, it must be permanent and it must be equal. - Frank Pittman
- To love another person is to see the face of God. - Les Miserables
- May your marriage last as long as the soap opera series. Have a wonderful Anniversary.
- I wish you to live like that till your Emerald Anniversary (55th) since the Oak anniversary (80th) will be too much!
- May God always allow this brilliance and joy to shine on your married life. Happy Anniversary.
- Grow old with me!
The best is yet to be.
The last of life, for which the first is made.- Robert Browning
- Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.-Chinese Proverb
- Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up. - Joseph Barth
- What is there in the vale of life
Half so delightful as a wife;
When friendship, love and peace combine
To stamp the marriage-bond divine?- William Cowper
- Two persons who have chosen each other out of all the species with a design to be each other's mutual comfort and entertainment have, in that action, bound themselves to be good-humored, affable, discreet, forgiving, patient, and joyful, with respect to each other's frailties and perfections, to the end of their lives .- Joseph Addison
- The life I have lived with my wife have been the best dream I could ever see, and for that I can continue to live in dream rather than reality. Happy Anniversary my wife.
- To be with you is all I have done and all I want to do, today, tomorrow and forever. Happy Anniversary.
- We have seen you in trouble and in happiness, in chaos and in merriment, in anxiety and in celebration, but one thing throughout has been common, and that is togetherness. May it last forever. Happy Anniversary.
- Our Wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day. - Gene Perret
- An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.
- Love is a sweet tyranny, because the lover endureth his torments willingly. - Proverb
- A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short. - Andre Maurois
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. - Marcel Proust
- To keep your marriage brimming,
with love in the loving cup,
whenever you're wrong, admit it,
whenever you're right, shut up. - Ogden Nash
- Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century. - Mark Twain
- Two such as you with such a master speed cannot be parted nor be swept away from one another once you are agreed that life is only life forevermore together wing to wing and oar to oar. - Robert Frost
- What else is love but understanding and rejoicing in the fact that another person lives, acts, and experiences otherwise than we do? - Friedrich Nietzsche
- One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul. -Balzac
- Marriage is not a simple love affair, it's an ordeal, and the ordeal is the sacrifice of ego to a relationship in which two have become one. - Joseph Campbell.
- Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times, and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together. - Catherine Pulsifer
- A wife is the joy of a man's heart. - Talmud
- I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it. - Lyndon B. Johnson.