The Hawaiian wedding rings, though they offer their own specific patterns and designs of either flowers or dolphins etc but regarding the materials they definitely come in the versions of gold, platinum, silver, titanium rings. These Hawaiian rings, though they vary in shapes and sizes from the other types of wedding rings but the stone settings used in these Hawaiian wedding rings tend to reflect the typical trend of diamond, ruby, and sapphires etc.
Here we provide you with a variety of jewelry gift ideas for your mom on various occasions. You can gift her with beautiful rings made of sterling silver and either its diamond embedded or has an elegant floral design engraved in it. You can also gift her with a necklace pendant or a sterling bracelet having diamonds embedded and its not only one of the most expensive gemstones but also the most beautiful when engraved in jewelry set.
The Hawaiian rings coming in gold can be availed of in two versions of yellow gold and white gold. In fact among the versions of gold Hawaiian wedding rings both white gold and yellow gold wedding rings are equally prevalent and are in demand as they both reflect a different class and style of their own. Generally the Hawaiian wedding rings have a heavy and loud appearance as they not only display large floral designs but also portray a broad and wide band which indicates excess usage of the metal of gold, silver or platinum etc.
The platinum rings among the Hawaiian wedding rings represent a different signature of classy style and elegance. The matte finish of the platinum rings with the typical Hawaiian flora and fauna makes it all the more desirable and thus it has surged up to be one of the most sought after categories of rings for Hawaiians. The occasion of wedding definitely needs a token of love, which is so apt for the couple, and a platinum Hawaiian wedding ring has no matches.
The comparatively affordable or cheaper Hawaiian wedding rings come in the versions of either titanium or rhodium base and yet they are equally durable and long lasting. These wedding bands or rings are then embellished with diamonds, ruby or sapphire collections and they finally produce a gorgeous jewelry for the occasion of Hawaiian wedding. The Hawaiian wedding rings come in the shape of Hibiscus, Barrel, Palm Tree, and dolphin. These rings also offer pearl inlays; Sapphires and Diamonds, Amethyst and Pink Sapphires etc. and few of them also come in the versions of rose gold.
- Na Hoku Wedding Band with Diamonds
- Platinum Na Hoku Solitaire Ring
- Platinum Na Hoku Wedding Band with Diamonds
- Rose and Yellow Gold Hibiscus Ring
- Rose Gold Palm Tree Ring with Pavé Diamonds
- Rose Gold Plumeria Ring with Channel Set Diamonds
- Rose Gold Ring with Amethyst and Pink Sapphires
- Rose Gold Ring with Mother of Pearl Inlay and Diamonds
- Yellow and White Gold Dolphin Wrap Ring with Emeralds and Diamond Pavé
- White Na Hoku Princess Cut Wedding Band with Diamonds Yellow Gold Flower Patch Ring with Tahitian Pearl
- Yellow Gold and Sterling Silver Inlay Ring
- Yellow Gold Ring with Blue and White Akoya Pearls and Diamonds
- Yellow Gold Ring with Oval Tanzanite and Diamonds
- Yellow Gold Seahorse Ring with Diamonds
- Yellow Gold Tree Frog Ring with Tsavorite
- 14kt Gold Hawaiian Cubic Zirconia Engagement Ring
- 14kt Gold Hawaiian Hand Carved Barrel Wedding Ring