One will be amazed to know as to how less we know about the theory and construct leading to princess cut wedding rings. This is one of the most nascent innovations in the realm of diamond jewelry trade. The princess cut is recognized by its square shape and clear features. The ridges along the edges are formed due to the step cuts and finally the diamond has a flat top and this cut also brings out the numerous facets which increase the sparkle of the diamond.
A genuine princess cut wedding ring has at least fifty facets and it's a bit less than a round cut, and more than a rectangular emerald cut. Princess cut diamonds are more often set with the prongs at the corners as the sharp corners of a diamond are vulnerable to chips. A slightly more unusual way of aligning the diamonds is to set them parallel to each other to angle them to form a diamond shape. The radiant cut of the diamond offers a more subtle variation as it's still square but has rounded corners which comparatively are less prone to damage and can be mounted in varied patterns.
Using channels is another common setting for princess cut diamond rings. Here the stones are set into the band rather than held above with prongs. The princess cut diamonds can be also aligned without any gaps between the stones, creating a beaming line of diamond fire. This is mainly popular for wedding bands in bridal sets as well as men's wedding bands.
For added brilliance Princess Cut rings are frequently set with additional stones. There are a variety of popular alignments as three stones alignment or pairing a central princess cut diamond with two trillium cut side stones. Other options consist of several additional, minute princess cut diamonds, emerald cuts, or baguettes. All princess cut diamond wedding rings are customizable.
The mixed cut diamonds allowing the stone to hide more imperfections are comparatively affordable and setting the diamonds in channels helps hide minor imperfections and reduce the ring's cost further. These are also one of the least expensive diamond shapes to create and actually the square stone preserves more of the diamond's natural crystal structure, and less time is consumed to cut and polish.
You can select from a host of princess cut diamond wedding rings from the following list:
- 1.10CT princess cut diamonds wedding band
- 14k White Gold, Princess-Cut Diamond Wedding Ring
- 0.80CT princess cut diamonds wedding band
- 12.00 ct. t.w. Princess Cut Diamond Wedding Band
- 14K Yellow Gold Princess Diamond Band
- .70 ct Princess Diamond Wedding Band
- 18k Gold Channel-Set Diamond Band
- Platinum Round and Baguette Diamond Band
- Platinum Baguette and Princess-Cut Diamond Band
- 18k Gold Channel-Set Princess-Cut Diamond Band
- Platinum Princess-Cut Diamond Band
- 18K White Gold Princess-Cut Sapphire and Diamond Channel-Set Band
- Platinum Princess-Cut Diamond Eternity Band
- Platinum Princess-Cut and Baguette Diamond Eternity Band