The symbolic jewelry items play a key role in promoting human belief about the auspicious and inauspicious elements in life. As we tend to believe in our lucky charms and the religious aspects mixed with it we tend to get drawn towards the various symbolic jewelry items offered by the various prominent jewelry houses and also the Internet as a source to offer symbolic jewelry is sufficient enough.
Religious symbols and symbols closer to the nature have come to dominate our lives greatly as we tend to depend on our lucky charms and auspicious symbols more than our actions and self confidence. These symbolic jewelry items come in the forms of rings, earrings, pendants and bracelets, as these are the patent jewelry items most people tend to wear throughout the year, as we all want to keep our lucky charms attached to our skin.
Mostly the gold and platinum symbolic jewelry are more prominent and famed among the religious souls who are equally class conscious and prefer to look their best in their glamorous jewelry items. The various stone settings and engravings done to these symbolic jewelry items all the more enhance their charm as they not only look fashionable and glamorous but equally eerie in appearance.
The symbolic jewelry items always tend to tell a different story of beliefs and faith that human beings have on the natural and super-natural powers. The symbolic jewelry items reflecting the Wicca beliefs and their definitions of lucky charms or auspicious symbols have always remained in limelight and in high demand as this globe has its considerable share of believers in the realm of Wicca or better known as witchcraft. The faith of Wicca, which takes one closer to nature and ones heart, brings home a different vista of symbolic jewelry items that the budding witches love to wear.
- 5-Pointed Star, 14 kt Gold
- 7-Pointed Star in Circle/Star Ruby, 1 4 kt Gold
- 8-Pointed Star with Star Ruby
- 8-Pointed Star/Yin Yang
- 12-Pointed Star/Rounded/Stone
- AA Symbol (Solid Triangle in Circle with Stone)
- Exu with Stones
- Exu Cut Out
- Triple Goddess with Moonstone, 14 kt Gold
- Triquetra with Stone
- Triquetra with 3 Goddess Stones
- Egyptian Eye of Horus
- URO boros Pentagram Pendant
- Serpent in the Pentagram Pendant
- Yin Yang Charms
- Triple Goddess Amethyst Pendant
- Full Moon in Golden Tree Pendant
- Circle of Magic with Blue Topaz Gems
- Amulet of Pyramid with All Seeing Eye
- Amethyst moon Pentacle
- Athame Navel Ring | Dagger Belly Ring Pagan Body Jewelry
- Custom-Cast Solid 14k White Gold Athame Charm
- Custom-Cast Solid Copper Cauldron Charm