These Quotes will definitely come to your rescue when you are in lack of words, but you badly need to express your feelings.
- "The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in."
- "The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them."
- "Marriage is like a bank account. You put it in, you take it out, you lose interest" by Irwin Corey.
- "I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury" by Groucho Max.
- "Love is not blind -- it simply enables one to see things others fail to see."
- "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own" by Jackson Browne.
- "Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within" by James Baldwin.
- "People who are sensible about love are incapable of it" by Douglas Yates.
- "You can't buy love but you can pay heavily for it" by Henry Youngman.
- "Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing" by Elie Wiesel.