Theydeserveit provides a list of famous Love Quotes by some famous people that can make you smile, weep, blush and become angry.
- "Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired" by Mark Twain.
- "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies" by Aristotle.
- "If you judge people, you have no time to love them" by Mother Teresa.
- "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you" by Roy Croft.
- "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart" by Hellen Keller.
- "It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations" by Kahlil Gibran.
- "He who wants to do good knocks at the gate: he who loves finds the door open" by Rabindranath Tagore.
- "Where does the family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found" by Sir Winston Churchill.
- "A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech become superfluous" by Ingrid Bergman.
- "Thou art to me a delicious torment" by Ralph Waldo Emerson.