| In the novel The Wives of Bowie Stone, Maggie Osborne describes a wonderful friendship that grows out of an unlikely marriage. Theydeserveit can give a list of Love Friendship Quotes.
- "There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship" by St. Thomas Aquinus.
- "We would build on a sure foundation in friendship; we must
Love our friends for their sakes rather than our own."
- "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrived, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. -Anais Nin
- "Friendship is necessary, like philosophy, like art, like love it has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. -C.S Lewis.
- "Who do you turn to when the only person
In the world that can stop you from crying,
- "To the world you may be just one person,
But to one person you may be the world."
- "Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget." ---G.Randolf.
- "No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are throughout persuaded of each other's worth." -Robert Southey.
- "The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved for ourselves."---Victor Hugo.
- "Three things of life that are most valuable - Love, self-confidence & friends"
- "The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love, do not require coupons." - G.T. Hewitt