They have stopped the dream journey of Napoleon Bonaparte. But don't make the mistake of considering the English to be so unromantic to be incapable of providing you with a Romantic Vacation of your dream. The country of efficient artisans, outstanding academicians, and brilliant scientists can also do well as receptive hosts. Theydeserveit will give you information about the best destinations in the country, especially for the Romantic Couples.
- The first in this list should be the Windsor Castle. This one is among the official residences of the queen. The castle has remained in use for over 900 years. The castle is decorated with the works of Rembrandt, Rubens, Holbein, Van Dyck and many other magnificent French and English furniture and porcelain.
- No description of a Romantic Vacation in England can be complete without a visit to the Buckingham palace. This is the official residence of the English royal family since 1837. It is a must for the palace visitors to have a tour of the Throne room, Music Room, State dining room and of course the other many beautifully decorated apartments.
- The Lake District is an ultimate delight for the nature enthusiasts. The beauty of the place is captivating. It is not only Wordsworth who was enthralled by the beauty of the place so much that a number of poems were produced under the inspirational trance of the place.
- The Tower of London also serves as the Royal observatory. It has been the home to almost all the Monarch from William the Conqueror (11th century) to Henry the 8th (16th century). This castle is infamous for the series of executions and as the place where the young prince Edward and his brother were imprisoned.
- Alton Tower is another place a Romantic Couple must visit. It is a theme park which has something to offer to all the members of the family, irrespective of their age. So never mind, even if you are a couple at your eighties you will definitely enjoy the visit to the Alton tower.