This country is a living museum of archeological miracles and a treasury of the natural wonders. If you are resolved to tour the entire nation at one go, you are mistaken. The country has snow-capped mountains in the north, barren desert in the North West. You can enjoy the safari in a deep forest and if you are fortunate enough you can get a glimpse of the Royal Bengal tiger. The southern part of the country is always washed by the foam of the Indian Ocean. The country is a cultural wonder with a number of heritage sites, including the world's highest rail station at Ghum, one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal, the pink city of Jaipur and many others. Theydeserveit will help you to get to the best places in this country, while you are on a Romantic Vacation in India.
Browse through Theydeserveit for more information on Indian Romantic Holidays. Stay tuned!!
- Without a visit to the Taj Mahal, a tour of India is inchoate. Badshah Sahjahan had built this tomb in memory of his beloved Mumtajmahal. The tour of Agra will let you explore many more exotic examples of the Islamic architecture.
- The India Gate in Delhi was built to commemorate the death of all Indian soldiers in different battles.
- The valleys of Kashmir will undoubtedly remind you of heaven on earth. Don't miss the charm of the house boats on the lakes of Kashmir.
- The Qutab Minar was the tallest monument in Asia till the Petronas Twin Towers were built in Malaysia.
- The Lotus Temple in Delhi, a marvel made of marble will remind you of the Sidney Opera House.
- The caves of Ajanta and Ellora are the examples of archeological wonders of ancient India.
- The beautiful green state of Kerela is called the God's Own Country. So you cannot afford to miss the charm of the place. Again here you can stay at nice house boats along the rivers, Pamba and Periyar.
- A tour of Rajasthan on the heritage train will provide you with the best of the facilities of a 5-star hotel. This train will take you to the pink city with the remnants of castles and fortresses built by the Rajput kings.
- The hills at the northeastern part of the country are really captivating.
- The tour to Sunderbans, through the water bodies will definitely arouse an uncanny feeling. The journey is filled with thrill and excitement.