One will be baffled at the diversity in the art and culture of the country. The country of onion dome and Icon art embraced the Stalin Baroque. Theydeserveit will guide you through the best places to be in Russia for the Romantic couples. Romantic Vacations in Russia is not all about exploring the beauty and sensibility of the past. It will also give you a chance to have a sip to the nicest Vodka and "chill out" in the real sense in the Russian cold. This will only make your love life warmer.
- The State Hermitage Museum is housed in the Winter Palace. It takes care of the 2.7 million exhibits including some of the world's greatest artworks. This is most likely to be the most famous art museum in the world.
- The 19th century wonder St.Isaac's Cathedral is the third largest domed cathedral in the world. This wonderfully decorated gold-domed cathedral will give you a spectacular view of the city, provided you climb 300-steps.
- Bolshoi Theatre is the oldest theatre in Moscow. After surviving a devastating fire and a hurricane the theatre went through a complete rebuilt. The resident opera and the ballet troupes of this theatre are counted among the best in the world.
- Moscow Kremlin is considered to be Moscow's most famous political and historical landmark. This is a walled complex of cathedrals, palaces, government offices, the Patriarch's palace, the State Kremlin palace and the armory. The complex house several buildings open to the public.
- St.Basil's Cathedral is another architectural wonder and a must watch for the couples on Romantic Vacation. The Cathedral was built in the 1550s by "Ivan the Terrible" this cathedral consists of 9 different chapels with domes of different colors and shapes.