- "Love is like air.it's not important unless it is there!"
- "Happiness is the China shop; love is the bull" by H. L. Mencken.
- "Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy" by Henry Kissinger.
- "Stupid men are the only ones worth knowing, after all" by Jane Austen.
- "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage" by Lao Tzu.
- "I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love" by Mother Teresa.
- "Trouble is a part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person that loves you enough chance to love you enough" by Dinah Shore.
- "No, this trick won't work.How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love" by Albert Einstein.
- "Work is love made visible. And if you can not work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy" by Kahlil Gibran.
- "Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle" by Marianne Williamson.