- "When you love someone all your saved-up wishes start coming out" by Elizabeth Bowen.
- "If something happens you cannot control, then life isn't going to wai6t for you to catch up; you just have to keep on moving in life. If it's a boyfriend problem, then think, I'm worth way more than all this. I'm going to make it and life goes on".
- "What is a kiss? Why this, as some approve: The sure, sweet cement, glue and lime of love" by Robert Herrick.
- "Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone" by C.S Lewis.
- "Love is as strict as acting" by Tyne Daly.
- "I love you as you are, but do not tell me how that is" by Antonio Porchia.
- "Men always want to be a woman's first love; women like to be a man's last romance" by Oscar Wilde.
- "The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life" by William Wordsworth.
- "Stolen kisses are always sweetest" by Leigh Hunt.
- "Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke" by Lynda Barry.